weekend news



We had a very nice weekend. We did go to son and d/i/l garage sale, then went shopping, bought nothing but looked and wished. Son and daughter in law came Sunday for a fish supper. We had fried rainbow trout, red potatoes with garlic, cole slaw and berry cobbler with ice cream. My nice clean craft room was volunteered for the left over garage sale items. I was given several nice items and was proud to have a place to put them. They are trying to clean out their place and since I was having a garage sale later, It was no problem. They have many really good things left over.
Monday we fished. I thought most of the stocked trout would be gone but there are quite a few left.
Shanna and Jerrett stopped by on Tuesday on the way to Austin. Forgive another set of pictures of my only Gr. Grandson and Shanna. As you can see, Jerrett and Trouble found time to get to know each other better.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home