looking at my garden upside down

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Chit Chat

What a time we have had. First I got sick, really sick and was out of it for a few days. No, I did not tell Sarah. She would have flipped out and drove us crazy. She is a wonderful daughter, but I so rarely get sick she would go nuts. Then, I got a stupid cold. One that had my nose dripping 24/7. I didn't get sick with this one, just very annoyed. All is getting better now. Nose has dried up and in fact, feel so much better that we have been fishing for trout 4 days in a row.
Hubbys' neice from California called this morning and her tale of woe was far worse than mine. She was mugged! She went into a store, noticed 2 men sitting on a bench in front, didn't think anything of it. She did like most of us, went to her car, opened it, and put her purse in the passenger seat when she was hit (hard) and her purse was grabbed. She started screaming and made it back to the store. They called 911, but the culprits were gone, with her purse that had everything in it.
Her garage was broken into and her grandsons bike was stolen.........she was in the house.
The bike was found.
Then, one night the phone rang, she thought it was her soldier son calling from overseas, it wasnt, it was a pornographic call. And one to follow. All she could think of the theives that had her purse, with ph.# and address in it. She didn't sleep the rest of the night. Her injuries from the attack are still bothering her and said she needed counciling to get over the fear and anxiety. I don't blame her at all. They had planned to move to Texas a few years ago but had to change plans. Maybe this will get them moving again. NO one can promise safety, but here is so much less problems. I hope I covered the story well. She read this blog. Feel free to let everyone know if I got it all wrong.

One more tradegy was averted. My Granddaughter and her hubby were very close to getting a divorce. Thank the Good Lord they came back together even more committed to each other. Ya'll keep them in your prayer please. They will need help to work out all the problems that had built up.

I am NOT opposed to divorce, but it should be for serious reasons, not from pressure from family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home