Weather




Yesterday we knew we were going to get some weather. Today I believed them. We had light drizzle most of the day Friday but the worst was coming. A very strange storm popped up just north. Light wind, no heavy rain, no lightning but it spawned a tornado. It dropped down and did some damage but not bad, thank goodness. It was funny because the TV station that advertises that they have a tornado predictor, did not see it, In fact, they did not call it until after the National weather called it. They sent one of the weather forcasters out to follow, and they did see the cloud dropping down but no actual tornado. It went all the way into Waco. Thank God it didn't produce more.
Last night just as I got into bed (1AM) I heard thunder. So I got up and unplugged the computer. Glad I did because we had heavy, heavy rain, wind and plenty of lightning and thunder. I didn't sleep very well thinking about the damage that would happened. Glad to report that I worried for nothing.
Today it rained hard. We got 4". It came down so hard that it flooded parts of our back yard.
Tomorrow we are on the edge of an ice storm warning. Our temperature right now is 35. All we can do is be prepared.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home