looking at my garden upside down

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's Love!


I finally got to see my gr. grandbaby, Annalise. Jessica called this morning and invited us over to see the baby. They have been extra careful with her due to worry about illness.
Any way, I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She is absolutly beautiful! Take this Gr. Grandma's word for it. Too bad the one holding her isn't as pretty. She tried to open her eyes but I only got a glimpse. No matter. I will have many opportunities to hold her and watch her grow. I could have stayed much longer but I knew better. Babies need rest and so do the parents. She is tiny but has a good head of hair and I swear I saw dimples. Beautiful mouth and long fingers. She isn't easy to identify as belonging to either parent in looks. I believe she will be favoring Mom. We are in love!!
Welcome to the family of love Annalise.

1 Comments:

  • aww! that's awesome you go to see her!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home