TA TA!!! IT'S FINISHED







Finally, for the most part the craft room is done. I still have to go through several boxes of books, patterns and some craft to sell. But, as you can see. I actually have a floor!!! And for the 1st time I have my sewing machine where I can use it. (it only took a year)
I have to put some items out for decoration and curtains.
I have 8 huge boxes full of garage sale items. Forgive some of the pics, I forgot to rotate them. I am quite proud of myself. It was Sarah's idea to label and stack the boxes. I have to find my instructions to fix the label. It got stuck and I don't remember how to load it back. I will do it and label all the rest of the boxes later this week.
I had to go back and add one picture. I bragged that you could see the floor and forgot to actually show the floor. So now the floor can be seen..................Shanna and Jerrett will be here tomorrow! I am so excited. She can witness the craft room.....proof.
This morning we went grocery shopping and to the PX(post exchange) at Ft. Hood. We were glad we stopped at the PX too. We bought a new lawn swing. Our old one fell victim to a squirrel looking for nesting material and a few visitors that used it too well, bent the frame. We kept it and sat on it, but without the cushion it wasn't that comfortable. I am enclosing pics of that too. Let me know what you think of the changes in the craft room now.
1 Comments:
WOW!!!!! Looks fantastic! Looks like you had alot of work to do. I know you will be glad to have everything organized and what a nice place to sew. I can't wait to see your future projects. I love the swing. I look forward to trying it out on our next visit.
Love You
By
Blessed by God, at 9:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home