Surprise!




We got one of the best surprises this morning. Our Granddaughter and Gr. Granddaughter called. We haven't seen or heard from her for over 2 years. She has been going through so very bad times and isolated herself from nearly all her family. The mess she was in has now righted itself and she called the let us know she was visiting in Belton and could we come over. IN A HEARTBEAT!!! Hubby is down with flu like symptoms so I rushed right over. She had been helping her b/f's boss with a garage sale. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to see them both. Taryn has lost a lot of weight and Hannah is tall for her age. She is 6. I brought them here. Lots of tears and hugs. She got an update on all the happenings. She didn't know that Sarah was married, or that she has 2 new baby 2nd cousins.
She did get to see the wedding video. We have promised the we would NOT be seperated like this again. I won't let it happen!!! I will fill you in on the rest later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home