Gr. Grandbaby Heaven


Yesterday our son surprised us in the afternoon. He had an appt. and stopped by for coffee. It's always a treat to see him. He and his wife are always super busy so we don't see them as often as we would like to. After Becky got off work she stopped by also. We so enjoy their company. They are the proud grandparents of Shelby and Annalise.
We had an extra surprise. Becky went to pick up Shelby(who will be 1 year old next month). We hadn't seen her since Christmas.While out getting Shelby, Becky also stopped to get some chicken tenders for all of us. How sweet she is. She knew I wasn't up to cooking and we were all hungry. Shelby loves french fries and little pieces of chicken. Becky also go Shelby some mashed potatoes and gravy. We really enjoyed chatting and eating together.
Shelby is pulling herself up and trying to walk. It was so funny, Trouble had been put to bed so he wouldn't jump all over us but we let him out for a little while to see how he and Shelby would get along.... I wish I had my camera ready. She wanted to touch the dog so bad. He wanted too also, but was very cautious. He didn't realize that Shelby could move as fast as he could. The race was on. They rubbed noses then when she reached out to him, it was just too much for him. He beat a hasty retreat, under the bench and back to bed where he was safer. Shelby right behind him.......lol I think they will be great friends one of these days. (When he can be sure she won't grab fur)
She was very interested in American Idol on TV and playing with a spoon. She waved it like she was leading a band. She had to touch base with grandma, and we played a great game of peek a boo. Actually I wanted to get many more pics. but she moved too fast so I got a lot of blurred pics or one of her back.
After all the flu like symptoms we have had, I hadn't been doing too much with the craft room.
6 stuffed boxes of garage sale stuff are already packed and dozens of storage containers have been moved out and today we bought paint, spackled all the holes(Room used to be Sarah's before she left for college) swept all the cobwebs and pulled nails we will tackle the painting tomorrow. The paint color I chose is Pecan Twist. Kind of a pinky cinnamon color. I like it.
Sarah will be coming Sat. to help me put it all away, at least as much as possible. Pictures will follow with the completed room next week I actually will have finished a resolution!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home