SHANNA LOVE







Here are a few pictures of our visit with Shanna and Jerrett. Jerrett loved our new swing. With Gr. Grandpa and with mommy and one with Trouble. He and Trouble had a wonderful time playing. That lasted quite a while until both got tired of each other.
We had a nice lunch of tamales and Mexican rice. We watched the wedding video and just talked and talked. Jerrett is such a cutie and so smart. I wish we could live closer, but we probably are closer to him because he does live far away.
Shanna made me this wonderful quilt in a shadow box frame. I didn't put it up yet but it will go in the craft room. MY First decoration. They plan to come back Monday so we can have some more time together. I wish I had the words to express my love for this special granddaughter. Each is special in their own way. Absents does make the heart grow fonder.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home