looking at my garden upside down

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dish is coming

We got our equiptment for our dish (Direct TV) this afternoon and we will have it installed between 1 and 6 Saturday. So tomorrow we will go shopping for more goodies. Friday hubby goes to pick up his free turkey from his last job before retiring. This is the 1st time he had gotten a card from them. He was so pleased. It was his pet peeve that because he didn't recieve monthly pensions from them, they said he wouldn't get one. He took a rollover IRA instead. I keep telling him that a 5 dollar turkey wasn't worth whinning about.......lol
We got the lights on the house yesterday. I still have to put up the tree, but will do that one day this week. Next year, promise, I will have a pre-lite tree. I HATE putting the lights on ours. In fact, that is why ours goes up late. Our 2nd son's birthday is the 11th and we never put the tree up before his birthday, so we're just keeping tradition........lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home