A new face or 2
I have been blessed to have so many family members that are also bloggers. I check each of them right after I check e-mail.
Number 1 is Shanna, my granddaughter (pink trees)
No 2 is my daughter, Sarah (sunflower rain) She had a blog going then left for several months. But, SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAACK. And much improved too. Check her out.
No. 3 is Jennifer, my other granddaughter, mom to Shelby. Miracle33106
No. 4 is Jessica, the expecting granddaughter. momtobe07.
I hope you all will enjoy checking these spots out. I know I will.
Number 1 is Shanna, my granddaughter (pink trees)
No 2 is my daughter, Sarah (sunflower rain) She had a blog going then left for several months. But, SHE'S BAAAAAAAAAACK. And much improved too. Check her out.
No. 3 is Jennifer, my other granddaughter, mom to Shelby. Miracle33106
No. 4 is Jessica, the expecting granddaughter. momtobe07.
I hope you all will enjoy checking these spots out. I know I will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home