looking at my garden upside down

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween




This is our great granddaughter Shelby. The costume suits her so well. I added the 'freckles'.
She just got her 1st tooth, lower left. And she is just beginning to crawl. What a sweetie!
We had so many trick or treaters. By far more than last year. Some of the cutest costumes.
We ran out of candy about 7:30, which was fine. The later ones tend to be older (teens) and really they are a little too old to be trick or treating. It is hubby's birthday too. We ate supper very early so we could hand out the goodies. That means some ice cream for us later........lol

1 Comments:

  • That's my baby!!! I love you so much grandma...you make my life a lot happier! Just wanted you to know that! Please tell Grandpa I said happy birthday again, and that I love him!!! ttyl! LOVE~Jennifer Rene' ( and lots of **drooly** kisses from Shelby)

    By Blogger Griffith Crew!, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home