Blessings

Yesterday we recieved a card from Shanna (pinktrees, pink rocket) and her family. She remembered our wedding anniversary and made sure that we could go out and have a nice dinner for 2. How can one say thank you enough? I don't know how that doesn't seem trite. She and her hubby are so much of a blessing to us. I hope she will know just how much she means to us. I broke down and cried when I saw the card. I still have to call her to say thank you in person, but I still get all choked up. If she is reading this, I hope she gets the hugs to go with the thank you.
My 2 older sisters, both widows, got together and sent flowers to us.
I was so excited. We rarely get flowers and these are beautiful. The vase is mosaic tiled. They are the best!
Sarah and her new hubby will be down this weekend and probably Adam our son in Ft Worth will be here too. We shall have a 4 day celebration!!!
Friday evening we are going to my Granddaughters for supper. It's her hubby's birthday. Sunday, my son is cooking dinner at his house and we are going there too. Ahhhhhhh 4 days without cooking.....What a blessing also.
They say count your blessings one by one. I can count them and appreciate them.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home