looking at my garden upside down

Thursday, August 17, 2006

More on the wedding........

Everything is still coming together! So far we have the table decorations, favors, and a semi-green lawn. We are in the midst of a drought, no rain since the 4th of July and temps hovering at or over 100 daily. Our water bill will be outrageous! As will the air conditioning/electricity bill. Oh well, it's only money........lol
We did pick up all the dinner ware. So far we have 50 rsvp's. It will be such a grand event!
Sarah's wedding dress is at the cleaners for pressing. We put a ceiling hook in the guest room to hang it on. I can use it for plants this winter or we can just take it out. (the hook I mean). We will go put a deposit on the tables, chairs and table cloths next week. It's just getting the count we need. I don't want anyone not to be seated. The food will be easier, the restaraunt only needs 3 days. I will be making punch and have all the ing. for it. We will pick up the beer, champagne and tequila next week. I really am getting excited now. It's going to be a very crowded back yard, but I love crowds and I love my daughter and this will be the event she will remember all her life if we have our way.
I have to call the cake decorator and the photographer next week to make sure its all going well.
I promise there will be more on the wedding as the week goes on.

1 Comments:

  • yeah! i'm so excited!!! buying the tickets thursday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home