Good News, or the continuing wedding fun.
We actually did good news yesterday. I kept calling around for a JP to marry Sarah and her bf.
I did find one but he charged $200. Now I know he deserves the money for his time, it's just that our budget is failing fast.
Our eldest son is an Ordained Minister, so we had asked him to perform the marriage. He declined because he thought he would have to apply for a license to do it and HIS budget was tight too. I finally, after many calls, found out that as long as he is recognized by his Church as an Ordained Minister, he could perform the marriage. PROBLEM SOLVED!!! When he found out that bit of information, he readily agreed. Sarah was beside herself with joy. He was no.1 on her list. He will do great, because he is such a good person. Big sigh of relief.......................
In other news, we have been working very hard to complete the order we got for our tin texas items. It isn't easy due to the heat. Plus 100 every day. Some of the things just have to be done outside. So we get up very early and go out to complete them. 50% is finished. The rest will be done this weekend. I will take pics. and post them when we are finished.
I did find one but he charged $200. Now I know he deserves the money for his time, it's just that our budget is failing fast.
Our eldest son is an Ordained Minister, so we had asked him to perform the marriage. He declined because he thought he would have to apply for a license to do it and HIS budget was tight too. I finally, after many calls, found out that as long as he is recognized by his Church as an Ordained Minister, he could perform the marriage. PROBLEM SOLVED!!! When he found out that bit of information, he readily agreed. Sarah was beside herself with joy. He was no.1 on her list. He will do great, because he is such a good person. Big sigh of relief.......................
In other news, we have been working very hard to complete the order we got for our tin texas items. It isn't easy due to the heat. Plus 100 every day. Some of the things just have to be done outside. So we get up very early and go out to complete them. 50% is finished. The rest will be done this weekend. I will take pics. and post them when we are finished.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home