looking at my garden upside down

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pick yourself up-dust yourself off and start all over again!

That's part of a song that my mother used to quote to herself. I needed to remind myself that is exactly what I needed. I am NEVER depressed, seldom down, but that is what I have been feeling lately. Now I am positive that I will not ever invite those no-shows again. They are not worth the feeling I am getting. I know, I know something may have happened to them but I feel kind of useless for all the work we did. I guess the weather has something to do with it too, It's HOT. That and getting ready for a wedding which actually makes me happy. Darned if you do and darned if you don't....lol
Now on to happy things! No more upsets that I can't control !!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Mom we had a blast and all the work was worth it b/c you pmade our year. You know we look forward to this day just as much as christmas. Screw the few that didn't come.

    By Blogger SunflowerRain, at 6:50 PM  

  • CAN YOU SEE WHY I LOVE HER!

    By Blogger verbestof7, at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home