The great commissary case lot sale!
Friday morning we got up early and headed to Ft. Hood. We weren't first in line but close. The USO had set up a canteen and served coffee. Yipee! The manager was so extra nice! I actually wound up offering my services as a volunteer! Personable bosses are getting so rare that its a pleasure to meet one.
Any way, we got some very super deals. I won't list them all here. Inside the building itself were the meat and frozen stuff. Some meat items were 50% off. Thank goodness that we had cleaned out our freezer. I was lucky enough to have been given a $25 gift certificate by the store manager. Our bill was $301 and by the time they took off the certificate and all the coupons, we paid $198. Thats what I call a sale!
They had a DJ playing music, free ice water, coffee & various prizes and some extraordinarilly nice, helpfull people working there.
The temperature was warm but we had a nice breeze and all in all a great morning. We got to the store at 7AM and were back home by 11:30AM.
Any way, we got some very super deals. I won't list them all here. Inside the building itself were the meat and frozen stuff. Some meat items were 50% off. Thank goodness that we had cleaned out our freezer. I was lucky enough to have been given a $25 gift certificate by the store manager. Our bill was $301 and by the time they took off the certificate and all the coupons, we paid $198. Thats what I call a sale!
They had a DJ playing music, free ice water, coffee & various prizes and some extraordinarilly nice, helpfull people working there.
The temperature was warm but we had a nice breeze and all in all a great morning. We got to the store at 7AM and were back home by 11:30AM.
1 Comments:
wow!! what a deal! xo!
By
Shanna, at 8:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home