looking at my garden upside down

Friday, April 21, 2006

Lucky!

Yesterday, we had an amazing storm blow thru here. We had winds up to 70mph and very hard rain. We were lucky to have missed the golf ball sized hail and any damage that did hit others not far from here. We did get a much needed rain. A little over 3". This morning I went out to see if we did get any damage, but we were indeed blessed. Just some leaves and twigs from the trees and some very droopy petunia's. I was worried that the onions would be down too. Our neibhors were. Ours made it. I did have to pull a few that were bent but not many. They won't grow any more if they are bent. We had been pulling them any way but I didn't want too many to pull.
I heard from Shanna. They will be here Sunday afternoon. I am really looking forward to seeing them. I know poor Jerrett will have to suffer through all the hugs and kisses........lol
Camera is all ready to go also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home