Chit chat
Today is the day before Easter. My daughter and bf are on the way home! They will be our only Easter company that I know of. In a way I am glad. We can do what we want with out cooking forever. Tonite we are taking them out to eat. Dynasty is an excellent chinese buffet, and we had promised the next time they came down we would treat. I am really looking forward to it too. No cooking!
Tomorrow I will bbq some chicken and have potato salad, beans and all the trimmings. Time might change since she has rented a car to drive. Hers has no air conditioning. She had planned to leave early to beat the heat.
The weather here has been awesome. Warm and windy.
We spent the week getting more work done on the back yard. We also planted a bed in the front of the house.
We had some of our onions and they were delicious. Sweet. The tomatoes have started to set and we can hardly wait to enjoy them.
Tomorrow I will bbq some chicken and have potato salad, beans and all the trimmings. Time might change since she has rented a car to drive. Hers has no air conditioning. She had planned to leave early to beat the heat.
The weather here has been awesome. Warm and windy.
We spent the week getting more work done on the back yard. We also planted a bed in the front of the house.
We had some of our onions and they were delicious. Sweet. The tomatoes have started to set and we can hardly wait to enjoy them.
1 Comments:
mmmmm....bbq....i dream of your bbq [drools].
happy easter and i'll be by to you all sometime after the 20th
By
Shanna, at 9:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home