What happened to my week?
I had so many plans! Some we did get done, others forget about it. Our new gr. grandbaby went home Monday. We went to Georgetown to see if I had a check. Thankfully we did. Only 2 returns. (Item that are not sold after 6 months) I seldom get returns except for holiday items. They are returned right after a holiday. Tuesday we went grocery shopping. I swear we plan to cut back! I never works that way..lol Wednesday we spent the entire day doing yard work. Fertilizing the lawn and cleaning up. Thursday we weeded the onions and behind the cannas. The cannas were planted to make a pretty screen from the folks who live behind us. They are definatly NOT yard people. The weeds grew really fast and large. Friday I suffered for all the bending and kneeling. I didn't realize that I could be that sore. And we made a new craft, or at least most of it. We need to find some thin leather. We are making a cross. Or I should say crosses. Its a new pattern and quite pretty. I will post it when they are complete.
Tomorrow we head to Ft. Worth. My son lives there in an historic home district and the homeowners association hold an annual district garage sale. We went last year and got some fantastic buys. The homes are all built in the early 1900's. Craftsmans style for the most part.
I am taking my camera and will take some pictures of the homes and the garage sales. There is supposed to be over 70.
Tomorrow we head to Ft. Worth. My son lives there in an historic home district and the homeowners association hold an annual district garage sale. We went last year and got some fantastic buys. The homes are all built in the early 1900's. Craftsmans style for the most part.
I am taking my camera and will take some pictures of the homes and the garage sales. There is supposed to be over 70.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home