This was supposed to be a lazy day. And I worked my head off. Well, not really but far more was done than I wanted too. We went out and weeded some and pulled all the rest of the onions and laid them out to dry. There are still way too many. Hubby loves to eat them when they are small and green. However, he can't keep up with them...... We are picking beautiful tasty tomatoes. We had to go and get a bird net to go over them, the bird started on them as soon as they turned just a little pink. We had sandwiches with them on and what a difference from the "store bought" ones. The bird house gourds are really getting on. We can count over ten already. Still a lot of male blooms. I will fire up the camera tomorrow and snap some pics of them.
We went to visit the gr. grandbaby. What a doll! I actually got to rock her to sleep. She really fights sleep too. My daughter did! It must be a girl thing.
Tomorrow we go to case lot sale # 2. The 1st was ok but not nearly the amount that "our " commissary usually has. Ft. Hood has 2 commissaries. Early start tomorrow so must get my beauty sleep.. (oh if that really worked i'd sleep 20 hours.)
We went to visit the gr. grandbaby. What a doll! I actually got to rock her to sleep. She really fights sleep too. My daughter did! It must be a girl thing.
Tomorrow we go to case lot sale # 2. The 1st was ok but not nearly the amount that "our " commissary usually has. Ft. Hood has 2 commissaries. Early start tomorrow so must get my beauty sleep.. (oh if that really worked i'd sleep 20 hours.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home