looking at my garden upside down

Thursday, July 06, 2006

After the 4th












What a great time we had! Children, grandchildren and a few new faces. We had rain just in time for serving the food. We all stayed out for the most part. A few headed to the house but hey, the rain was so welcome. It didn't last long fortunatly. We had sooooooooooooo much food. In fact, because many didn't come, too much food. Next year I think it will be family and close neighbors only. It really is a dissappointment to have no shows. Twice for 2! One came and left, promising they would be back but they didn't. Our grandson brought 3 of his friends which was nice. They are nice young men. They all go to Baylor. The next day our son drove us to Marble Falls and Burnet to go antiquing. I enjoyed that too, but I was so very tired. Now we are having left-over meals......lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home