Garden pictures









I finally got out and took pictures of the garden in full bloom. Too bad I am not a photographer! I took pictures of the bird house gourds which you actually can see. There are several with the pond too. One with a water lily blooming, one with fish and one with a frog on the edge. I hope you enjoy them.
2 Comments:
You have a BEAUTIFUL garden! So interesting too! The blue birdbath area is wonderful, and I especially like the bird house gourd photo. Now that we are FINALLY getting some rain here in South Texas (Bee County), I wish I would have planted some. I was buying gourd seeds for a friend who wanted to try them this spring, and thought about getting some for myself, too, but didn't.
I have been doing my gardening in pots this year.
By
Wanda, at 10:11 AM
looking good mom. keep it up you only have a few more months for the big day!!!
By
SunflowerRain, at 4:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home