Me? Whine?
I still am recovering from the 4th. I used to pop right back after a big event, but I think the age is getting to me. I'm still a little disgusted by the turn out too. I know I shouldn't feel that way but hey, I do the work and I enjoy our friends and then they don't show up??
Can you see the whine coming?
Today we went to Waco and to Michael's (craft store, for those who don't know) And I didn't buy anything!!! That is so hard to believe. We stopped in McGregor and talked to the lady who buys some of our craft work and she ordered, much to our surprise. She usually buys for Christmas, rarely in the summer. We have to get busy now and make 10 of one item and 6 of another. The cash will come in handy for the wedding.
We stopped at DQ and had a nice hamburger for lunch. I love the hungerbusters.
After that we kind of got lazy again!
Can you see the whine coming?
Today we went to Waco and to Michael's (craft store, for those who don't know) And I didn't buy anything!!! That is so hard to believe. We stopped in McGregor and talked to the lady who buys some of our craft work and she ordered, much to our surprise. She usually buys for Christmas, rarely in the summer. We have to get busy now and make 10 of one item and 6 of another. The cash will come in handy for the wedding.
We stopped at DQ and had a nice hamburger for lunch. I love the hungerbusters.
After that we kind of got lazy again!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home