busy week
This has been a very busy week. After Halloween, we had bills to pay (darn it) so we took care of that 1st. Thursday we had our whole day planned. Sure. We drove to McGregor to take our candle holders. Of course the place was closed. So we drove back and took our dog to the vet.
He got all of his shots, a blood test(for heartworms) and an exam on the anal glands. The whole thing got him a red sticker on his chart. WIILL BITE. I have been telling them that all along, but this time the tech made a mistake. She let go for a sec. and he really showed himself.............
He was beside himself......he was so upset. I have never seen him so wild looking.....lol Of course I guess I can understand that after all he went through.
The best news was that for now he will not have to have surgery. Whew!!!
In fact the lady vet didn't even mention it. The male vet probably will. I suspect if he should have the same problem with in a few months we will have no choice.
Today we drove to Georgetown and much to my surprise we had a check. Not a big one but something. No returns either.
This morning we did a little garage saling. Got a few things. Took my granddaughter and her baby to one this afternoon. She was looking for baby clothes. She found a bonanza.
Her car is in the shop, again. They got took on that one. The dealer has had to have it in the shop over 5 X. They fixed one thing, and had to do it again. Over and over. This time they are giving it a thorough inspection and fix up. I hope it really will be done right this time. They will wind up with a used car with new car parts...........
This afternoon we finished up some craft and I re-potted 3 indoor plants. I had potted them early this summer and they were already growing out of the pots.
He got all of his shots, a blood test(for heartworms) and an exam on the anal glands. The whole thing got him a red sticker on his chart. WIILL BITE. I have been telling them that all along, but this time the tech made a mistake. She let go for a sec. and he really showed himself.............
He was beside himself......he was so upset. I have never seen him so wild looking.....lol Of course I guess I can understand that after all he went through.
The best news was that for now he will not have to have surgery. Whew!!!
In fact the lady vet didn't even mention it. The male vet probably will. I suspect if he should have the same problem with in a few months we will have no choice.
Today we drove to Georgetown and much to my surprise we had a check. Not a big one but something. No returns either.
This morning we did a little garage saling. Got a few things. Took my granddaughter and her baby to one this afternoon. She was looking for baby clothes. She found a bonanza.
Her car is in the shop, again. They got took on that one. The dealer has had to have it in the shop over 5 X. They fixed one thing, and had to do it again. Over and over. This time they are giving it a thorough inspection and fix up. I hope it really will be done right this time. They will wind up with a used car with new car parts...........
This afternoon we finished up some craft and I re-potted 3 indoor plants. I had potted them early this summer and they were already growing out of the pots.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home