Have a Thankful Day
I wish all of you a wonderful day. For those of you alone with out your loved ones near, I wish you peace, love and with good thoughts of those far away. For those whose house is filled with those you love, I wish you peace, love and much patience.
For those who have no one close, I wish you peace, and the willingness to go seek others needing friends and join together with them.
I hope you have more than enough to eat.
I hope that if you do you will share with those who don't.
I hope that if you don't, not to be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help.
I hope that everyone will take the time to be Thankful.
For those who have no one close, I wish you peace, and the willingness to go seek others needing friends and join together with them.
I hope you have more than enough to eat.
I hope that if you do you will share with those who don't.
I hope that if you don't, not to be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help.
I hope that everyone will take the time to be Thankful.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home