looking at my garden upside down

Sunday, September 28, 2008

finally, a quilt start.
















Wow, I have struggled, but I finally got a good start on one. Sarah has already seen it. She is working on yet another, but I am sticking with this one. I actually have enough done to see the end ( hopefully) My quilt is called bow tie. I have just 4 more (I think) squares to do before I quilt it. Since I was sick most of the week this week, I have ripped out more than I've sewn, (btw, don't try to sew when not feeling well) especially me!! My craft room is cluttered again, full of fabric scraps and junk. I hope you can see beyond the mess. I even showed pictures of my failures.......... Ironing board has been another work space. It's taller and easier to use than the table. Now, I have to figure out what to use for backing and how to quilt!! Poor me.
I just realized the background wasn't the best..........lol

1 Comments:

  • love the bowtie quilt! i use my ironing board as my work surface too even though i have a desk and a drafting table to work on. the height is more suitable i think too!

    i've got a mini quilt on the brain too but i haven't gotten any further than drawing out my design. i have 2 knitting projects that i need to finish before december and i've barely started on the front piece of one. i'm sure the quilt will get finished before those do though!

    hope you're feeling better! love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home