stupid. stupid, stupid!
If your interested in why I feel this way, check my daughters blog, sunflowerain, she issued a challenge to me, and I foolishly accepted. She challenged me to a doll quilt. I guess I was half asleep, or brain dead!!! I have this sewing machine, kept talking about one day actually making a quilt, talking about my granddaughters talent in sewing, and was sure that I could actually do it, I used to sew, a hundred years ago, but now I remember why I stopped. I didn't like it.........lol any way, I realized I used to sew and now understand that I don't any more. The sewing machine keeps eating the thread, I can barely see the eye of the needle, etc. But, never fear, I shall go on, onward into the fog.........lol .
so I won't be publishing any pictures of my efforts, at least til I complete at least a square, which I have yet to do. Lots of material to pick from, many ideas, NO TALENT.
so I won't be publishing any pictures of my efforts, at least til I complete at least a square, which I have yet to do. Lots of material to pick from, many ideas, NO TALENT.
3 Comments:
YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT MOM!! I am not forcing you to do this I can remove all mentions of the challenge if you would like and we can move on like nothing happened in blog land...but I will bring it up everytime we see each other about how sad it was not to have a ltlle doll quilt to cherish from my mother :( sniffle sniffle
By
SunflowerRain, at 7:44 PM
oh good grief! I already said I was going to do it. Lighten up and dry those fake tears. Actually, I was making excuses way ahead of time, because your so far ahead of me,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
MOM
By
Anonymous, at 9:21 PM
ha ha ha! you can do it!!! [uses the rob sneider voice from that movie i can't remember what's it called] what's funny is i don't remember you ever sewing! you gave me my first sewing machine for christmas! i remember you crocheting...oh! here's an idea! piece together some plain fabric then paint on it! combine your greatest talent!
By
Anonymous, at 1:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home