Mark
Today is Mark's Birthday! Mark is the second son. We haven't seen him in years. Not because we don't want too, just right now it's not possible. But I am feeling very sad(heartbroken) that we don't. I just want so bad to give him a hug, a big birthday kiss and a lot of encouragement.
You see, some might think he is in prison, not hardly! He is just a thousand or so miles from us. He doesn't have a phone that we know about, but I do e mail him, and wait for an answer. Which he does.
I can't reveal why,(don't even know all of it) but we have come to expect it. I just want him to know just how much we love him and are so proud of him. He was in the Army, and accomplished so much. I know he recieved the Bronze Star in Dessert Storm, and returned to Iraq for another tour then retired from the Army. He retired with a rank of 1st sergeant.
Be assured that this blog is not complaining or blaming. I just wanted to give him a special notice. To let everyone know that he is indeed special to us.
You see, some might think he is in prison, not hardly! He is just a thousand or so miles from us. He doesn't have a phone that we know about, but I do e mail him, and wait for an answer. Which he does.
I can't reveal why,(don't even know all of it) but we have come to expect it. I just want him to know just how much we love him and are so proud of him. He was in the Army, and accomplished so much. I know he recieved the Bronze Star in Dessert Storm, and returned to Iraq for another tour then retired from the Army. He retired with a rank of 1st sergeant.
Be assured that this blog is not complaining or blaming. I just wanted to give him a special notice. To let everyone know that he is indeed special to us.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home