looking at my garden upside down

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The rest of the story!

I realized that I hadn't updated everyone on the Medical side of the coin, (not the fun side). Hubby got the VERY BEST NEWS!. He is now officially in remission! All of the tests that they took showed NO sign of the lymph nodes or the cancer that had invaded them. He will be watched carefully of course. Every 3 months for labs, then 3 months later a cat scan to check. So they aren't leaving him............lol Of course he still takes BP meds , cholesteral meds, and diabetic meds, but thats all. All of those are well under control.
I went back to the Dr. Really worried about my BP, but I was way down very close to normal. I will continue to take meds for it, and have started to walk more and of course trying again to lose more weight( Still keeping the 'last year weight loss') Now I will try for 10 more #. It know it will take much extra effort, but since I actually got into sz 14 (and didn't have to suck in my stomach) I kinda like the look, so wish me luck. I found out that losing weight after a certain age is SOOOOOOOOOO darn hard. Any way, the dr. was pleased. I believe because I had the infection it raise the BP high. They did do a blood test so the next time I go (in 3 wks) I may find my body is starting to fall apart........lol I hope I am wrong.........

1 Comments:

  • hi grandma! got your letter and the announcement. thank you! i'll write you and have justin mail it...i'm all about snail mail!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home