Time to actually ask!!!!
My last blog contained information that, if I had asked, would have been corrected!
So here is the correction:
Justin, our grandson, is going to California this weekend not as stated before. He is auditioning at USC to get his Masters in Music performance. I think that's all the correction I need. I do want everyone to keep Justin in their prayers, that God guides him to the right University, and when he is there, give him guidence and his love.
Justin is such a sweet young man, I hope he knows how much we love him.
So here is the correction:
Justin, our grandson, is going to California this weekend not as stated before. He is auditioning at USC to get his Masters in Music performance. I think that's all the correction I need. I do want everyone to keep Justin in their prayers, that God guides him to the right University, and when he is there, give him guidence and his love.
Justin is such a sweet young man, I hope he knows how much we love him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home