looking at my garden upside down

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas and beyond














































What a wonderful holiday we have had. Ending in a special New Years Eve, spending with the eldest son's party/dinner. Becky, our daughter in law, prepared a feast! After, we played games, starting with Gestures (which I found out I am terrible at) and ending with Scattergories. We didn't stay late, but hubby was hurting (still from effects of Shingles) so we headed home, but sure did enjoy being there with all the family. The babies are so cute!!!









Christmas was great, after our presents were opened, we prepared our lunch, Tamales, charro beans, smoked turkey(thanks to a prize Adam won) and lots of goodies. Opened the gifts to everyone and enjoyed the after noon.
Trouble, our dog, even had gifts. I tried to show everyone there, our house is small so some even moved out side, while it was chilly, it was pleasant out there. I won't try to list all, but if you know them, enjoy and if you don't, and want to know who, just let me know. As you can see, our house was filled with Christmas love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home