Furniture update..............
In my haste to get the pictures of my new sofa and chair posted, I forgot to tell everyone that we replaced another recliner, and a sofa that was probably 15 years old. The old couch was a floral print, that, while soiled, was in great shape. We had a pair of recliners, both burgandy. The one I did sit on constantly was falling apart, literally. But sssssssssssooooooooooo comfortable, in fact when company came over, everyone would fight to take my place. That particular recliner is scheduled for pick up, along with the sofa to a local charity. Bless anyone that can use it. A lot of love went into using it, (both of them). We just painted, ooooooooops several years ago the walls of the living room, so we looked very hard to find furniture that would blend. I think we did a good job! I know a lot of people that buy new furniture every year or so, but we dont. So I am especially proud of ours. And, I promise to eventually take a good picture.............lol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home