SUPER 4th






Hi, I guess I will be the last to blog about our 4th of July, Granddaughter Jessica, daughter Sarah beat me to it. We did have an awesome time! The men set up the canopy, tables etc. while I cooked, Sarah did the decorartions, Adam planted the flags to the gate. All of my anticipation was worth it. So many people came. Some that we had hoped would come couldn't make it. Maybe a blessing they didn't, we had 50 adults, not counting children. We even had to bring out the kitchen chairs..........lol. The invitation asked for guests to bring chairs, but many had to drive quite a distance, so we didn't mind. I am going to try to show pictures that Sarah and Jessica didn't show, good luck to me. I think I shall be smart, not push my luck, and post this before my internet goes down. Will add more pictures tomorrow. We had guests from all over, Killeen, Kyle, Cleburne, Austin, Round Rock, and of course Grand Prairie and Ft. Worth. So nice!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home