looking at my garden upside down

Sunday, August 31, 2008

SETTLING A DISPUTE, MOM STYLE

Yesterday I posted my pre-loss gripe to my sweet, evil, daughter. She tried to give me a sob story and a guilt trip! She didn't read it all I guess. Because I did say that I would give it the old 'college try'. Poor baby! Shanna actually gave me hope, nice suggestion! You can read the comments. I never said I wouldn't try!!!! Just listing excuses for a potential loss, covering my butt! So if your reading this, watch for the contest, I guess it will be on my daughters blog. Potential ending date is the 18th of October (time to be perfected as the month goes) I truly do want to be in the contest!!! But I will let everyone know how hard it will be for me, poor me.........
I hope this will be the last blog on this subject, except for pictures of my pitiful attempts. Keep tuned in for further developements!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • I was giving you a hard time mother...yes I did read your whole entry...I have to keep you on your toes!!

    love you

    By Blogger SunflowerRain, at 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home