A touch of update
I know other bloggers are wishing I would get off the subject of hubby's health. I wish I could too.
Today he went in and took yet another blood lab. The Dr. noted that his white cell count is again way too low. Gave him a prescription for an antibiotic to take for the nexts 7 days. And a series of injections to hopefully raise the white count up. He had one today, one tomorrow and one Mon, Tuesday he goes for another lab and meets with the Dr. again. They will decide what to do from there. Never can tell. All other labs were fine. Actually he still feels fine. I am the one wearing out............lol
Today he went in and took yet another blood lab. The Dr. noted that his white cell count is again way too low. Gave him a prescription for an antibiotic to take for the nexts 7 days. And a series of injections to hopefully raise the white count up. He had one today, one tomorrow and one Mon, Tuesday he goes for another lab and meets with the Dr. again. They will decide what to do from there. Never can tell. All other labs were fine. Actually he still feels fine. I am the one wearing out............lol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home