I wrote the family all the updates but will let you know also.
Hubby went to the Dr. Wednesday and they decided it was best if he finished the complete regimine of his chemo before he has his catscan. So, the did a job on him. One dose of rituxin at 3 hours per dose, then 2 seperate doses of the chemo. nearly 6 hours of treatments. Other than being a pain for him it was a total loss of a day for me. I can be with him while he has treatments but have to leave while they add the chemo for any one in the room. So while the door is closed I have to be out. Not bad since I smoke and have to go outside, but the walking and waiting is a real bother. Also, they feed him lunch, I have to go to the cafeteria. He has a very comfortable chair, TV and nice conversation. I guess I complain too much but I was a very long day for me. He had a shorter dose for the next 2 days so I stayed home. Saturday we went to to my daughters friends wedding. The last of their crowd. She looked so beautiful. The complete traditional gown with a train and beaded veil. Sarah and Cipriano drove from Arlington where she works and we met them in Waco for dinner before the wedding.
Justin, our grandson and his friend came by Friday night. They were playing for a wedding in Salado.
I am celebrating 2 days rain free!!!! About time.... We aren't through with the rain yet but at least a break for now.
For the 1st time in over 10 years we cancelled our famous 4th of July BBQ. With 40-50% chance of rain, the chemo treatment, and Hubby having to go back the 5th for more, we decided not to try. We will have to have a big one this fall. Grandson and neighbors were upset.........I guess they will have to get over it.
Hubby went to the Dr. Wednesday and they decided it was best if he finished the complete regimine of his chemo before he has his catscan. So, the did a job on him. One dose of rituxin at 3 hours per dose, then 2 seperate doses of the chemo. nearly 6 hours of treatments. Other than being a pain for him it was a total loss of a day for me. I can be with him while he has treatments but have to leave while they add the chemo for any one in the room. So while the door is closed I have to be out. Not bad since I smoke and have to go outside, but the walking and waiting is a real bother. Also, they feed him lunch, I have to go to the cafeteria. He has a very comfortable chair, TV and nice conversation. I guess I complain too much but I was a very long day for me. He had a shorter dose for the next 2 days so I stayed home. Saturday we went to to my daughters friends wedding. The last of their crowd. She looked so beautiful. The complete traditional gown with a train and beaded veil. Sarah and Cipriano drove from Arlington where she works and we met them in Waco for dinner before the wedding.
Justin, our grandson and his friend came by Friday night. They were playing for a wedding in Salado.
I am celebrating 2 days rain free!!!! About time.... We aren't through with the rain yet but at least a break for now.
For the 1st time in over 10 years we cancelled our famous 4th of July BBQ. With 40-50% chance of rain, the chemo treatment, and Hubby having to go back the 5th for more, we decided not to try. We will have to have a big one this fall. Grandson and neighbors were upset.........I guess they will have to get over it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home