Being a DAD



Here are a few of the Dads in the family, Carol, Tim, Scott.I wanted to let everyone know what a great bunch of Dads we were blessed with. Starting with my love. He is a wonderful father. He is not a lovey dovey type of man, but the pride he has in his kids shines thru. He is an old fashioned type of guy, no babysitting or taking care of the youngones. He changed a diaper once, because I told everyone he couldn't..........lol
His idea of being a father was to provide, to be there and to let everyone he knew just how much he loved em and how proud he was of them..........not necessarily to them.... He figured they knew. And he wound up being the proud Dad of sons who are GREAT Dads.
Our eldest son is a Dad to 3 kids. He is the one who taught them how important it was to be church going, belonging to sports, dance, music. And is also being a super Grandpa.
2nd son is the Dad to 3 girls. He didn't do as much with the first 2, oh, he paid child support but contact wasn't what he did well. ( I know he will read this, and he knows it's the truth) The eldest were what was left over from a divorce and I guess he gave up. The youngest daughter was blessed with full contact and he did very well with her.
3rd son(who never really wanted kids) married a woman with 2 little girls, and he officially adopted them and became an out standing dad. So we certainly are blessed with all the most wonderful DADS. I didnt even mention the granddaughters husbands who have became Dads too. Some have failed while others need a small halo.
I am so impressed with our men who are Fathers. I hope that everyone will know how much I love them all
His idea of being a father was to provide, to be there and to let everyone he knew just how much he loved em and how proud he was of them..........not necessarily to them.... He figured they knew. And he wound up being the proud Dad of sons who are GREAT Dads.
Our eldest son is a Dad to 3 kids. He is the one who taught them how important it was to be church going, belonging to sports, dance, music. And is also being a super Grandpa.
2nd son is the Dad to 3 girls. He didn't do as much with the first 2, oh, he paid child support but contact wasn't what he did well. ( I know he will read this, and he knows it's the truth) The eldest were what was left over from a divorce and I guess he gave up. The youngest daughter was blessed with full contact and he did very well with her.
3rd son(who never really wanted kids) married a woman with 2 little girls, and he officially adopted them and became an out standing dad. So we certainly are blessed with all the most wonderful DADS. I didnt even mention the granddaughters husbands who have became Dads too. Some have failed while others need a small halo.
I am so impressed with our men who are Fathers. I hope that everyone will know how much I love them all
1 Comments:
aww!! did grandpa get the card and giftcard we sent? i had no clue what to get him and i didn't want to send another coffee mug! hope he liked it!
By
Anonymous, at 11:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home