looking at my garden upside down

Friday, June 01, 2007

Garden chit chat





































This morning we were blessed with a visit from Jessica, our granddaughter and Annalise our sweet gr. granddaughter. Earlier this week she had told me that she would make pillows for our tree seat. This morning she brought them by. Wow, they are so nice. I took pictures of them on the seat along with more of the garden. I will bring in the pillows, saving them from rain, bird, squirrels and perhaps the dog who thought they were really neat.........lol
I mentioned the canna's along our back fence so I enclosed a pic of how tall they are, beautiful!
I also put a few in of some of the other plants and one of some of the ripening tomatoes. Hubby has already eaten some.
One is of our desert willow in bloom. It has blooms all over it but I got a close up so you could see how pretty the blooms are.
One is of the "rain Lily" that had 8 blooms/buds on it. I call it a rain lily but I am not sure what the name really it, Its a pretty pink. I planted it near the big pond and took the picture from the other side.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home