Garage sale
Our garage sale is starting to come together. Good grief!! I didn't realize just how much craft stuff that we had to sell. We got the garage, the attic and the one shed cleaned out and loaded into the garage. I had quite a few boxes/ containers that had to be sorted. Hubby arranged all the books in half boxes to sell. Usually we have had part of the garage in use, but this time we will have over 10 tables to use so we will keep the garage closed. If any one in central texas would be interested in good craft stuff, let me know. Most of the items are wood, with a few odds and ends thrown in. 90% is good quality stuff. I still haven't gone thru the kitchen but some may have to wait until the last minute. It's HOT! The garage is a one car job and just hold the heat. It will be morning or late evening working hours..................... The craft room still waits to be moved out, probably Thurs. I will try to remember to take pictures of all of it, good bad and ugly................
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home