looking at my garden upside down

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Goodie bags,





We took the baby items over to Taryns house today, the pictures show Hannah going through the bags, she was so excited to see them, Taryn and Hanna together. I hope you can see how wonderful Taryn looks. We brought some pictures for her wall too, she was excited about them too, The beer sign will be gone she said, I didn't care about that.................
Bubba was there and all 3 of them are looking very well. I think Bubba was a little uneasy around us but he is trying very hard, we could see that, and, since he obviously love's Taryn and Hanna and it's being returned, we pray for them.
I have to edit this blog......... Hubby said he didn't think Bubba was nervous at all. As I think about it, he is probably right. We have alway gotten along with him, the nerves were probably him trying to keep me happy about the dog. I love dogs but they have a pit bull that isn't sure if I belong.......she seem friendly enough and beautiful brindle markings but I have to pass by her way to close.....................a little chicken blood in me. Bubba stood between us and helped hubby carry in the goodies. I may have made Bubba look bad and it wasn't my intention at all.

2 Comments:

  • sorry about the garage sale being a bust!

    i haven't seen taryn pregnant! she's so cute!! we sent hannah a bunch of craft stuff to do and a bunch of stuff for the baby. i think bubba is just a bit uneasy because we've all been giving them stuff. i think he feels like he can't provide. you know how men are!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:21 PM  

  • Taryn looks wonderful! I'm glad things are going better for her. Hanna has gotten so big. Thanks for taking the stuff over to her.

    By Blogger Blessed by God, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home