Justin, Enter the Sax Man


We were treated to an excellent performance! Justin is a wonderful talented young man. One of the proffessors at the Un. acc. him. He also had a flute player who played an unusual duet, very technical. I will have to say it was difficult to play I know, just not our cup of tea. He played and encore which was our favorite..............Flight of the Bumble Bee. Watching his fingers fly over the keys was amazing. Check out Sunflowerrains blog, she has the video clip of it. That is my daughter Sarah's blog. Also my daughter in laws blog, Blessed by God, she got so many more pictures than I did. We were also blessed by Justin's Fraternity giving us a serenade during refreshments. After, we all went to El Chico for some great food. Again, I didn't take pictures.............shame on me.
I wish you could have been there. I KNOW you would have enjoyed it. Congratulations Justin!!!
The title for this blog came from our local weekly newspaper, The Belton Journal. They did a great job of writing about the recital and put his picture with the heading "Enter the Sax Man"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home