Did I say spring?
Well forget the spring weather. We were hit with very cold weather. At least cold for us. Light drizzle that froze on the streets, bridges, and everything else. Fortunatly here in Texas this kind of weather never lasts long. Tomorrow it will be back in the 50's. My poor daffodils are laying on the ground. Hopefully they will revive, if not I will have a fresh flower arrangement.
Our dog, Trouble, loves this weather. He has been in and out all day yesterday and today. Of course with his fur it was far more comfortable outside than in. We had to turn our heater on and he prefers it chilly in here. Needless to say, I DON'T. I win too. He has been shedding for over a month now. I keep him brushed but I still have hunks of hair all over the house. We clip him in late spring and middle summer. He is a peke a poo. His under fur is like poodle fur, his over hair is pekenese.
There is nothing on TV! We watch re-runs and I don't really like them that much. If it's a good show, I remember too much about it to enjoy. If not, what's the point.........lol.
Hubby is happy with the westerns. I sneak in a few here and there of my type of show. Anything crafty or home deco. (he dislikes them whole heartedly).
Our dog, Trouble, loves this weather. He has been in and out all day yesterday and today. Of course with his fur it was far more comfortable outside than in. We had to turn our heater on and he prefers it chilly in here. Needless to say, I DON'T. I win too. He has been shedding for over a month now. I keep him brushed but I still have hunks of hair all over the house. We clip him in late spring and middle summer. He is a peke a poo. His under fur is like poodle fur, his over hair is pekenese.
There is nothing on TV! We watch re-runs and I don't really like them that much. If it's a good show, I remember too much about it to enjoy. If not, what's the point.........lol.
Hubby is happy with the westerns. I sneak in a few here and there of my type of show. Anything crafty or home deco. (he dislikes them whole heartedly).
2 Comments:
You're not into the Olympics? I'll be watching the womens figure skating tonight. As for reruns, I never watch them either. Ugh!... Well, except for reruns of Roseanne, which I am watching these days. I haven't seen those shows in years. But after I see them this go-round, I won't be watching them until a few more years pass either.
I hope your daffodils make it.
By
Wanda, at 1:07 PM
Hi Wanda, I haven't watched much of the Olympics this year. I will watch the ladies skating finals but the rest just don't interest me as they used to. I dislike the tape delay, not the networks fault but usually hear about the results before I see them. (big radio talk show junkie) My daffodils did make it! and more are blooming in the back yard.
By
verbestof7, at 12:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home