Why Mothers get Gray hair!
Last night my darling daughter ( Sunflower rain) called, in tears. She had sliced a good chunk off of her thumb! Trying to decide if she needed to go to the hospital. Her bf was on his way to the rescue. After she calmed down, we decided since stiches were out of the question, that she should go to the drugstore and stock up on some antiseptic cream, bandages and a water proof guard and watch closely for infection. She heals quickly so there shouldn't be too much of a problem. Of course it hurts like craZy so bless her heart, we got 3 updates about her injuries. We told her bf to keep the knives out of reach.....lol This was about the third time she has done something like this. And we are always more than 100 miles or more away. And she is always just a little short on the money to pay for Dr. care. Yes, she has good insurance but the co-pay will kill a budget real fast.
While in college it was a constant emergency with her. I hope that she will grow out of the 911 emergencies, but I doubt it.
While in college it was a constant emergency with her. I hope that she will grow out of the 911 emergencies, but I doubt it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home