looking at my garden upside down

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bragging rights

I now have another talented child to brag about. Check out Pink Rockets sight and see what Jerrett did. He's my great grandson. I think the picture he painted is outstanding. And while there, check out Shanna's water color. Both are just bursting with talent.
I guess I should brag on the other talented grand children too.
My eldest son (Carol Jr.) has 3 children, all grown now. His eldest, Jessica is a talented trumpet player, she now teaches music. His 2nd daughter, Jennifer, is expecting her 1st baby, but before that she was a Super hairdresser, with a large client list. Justin, our only grandson is attending Baylor as a music performance major. He plays Saxaphone, clarinet, flute, piccalo, bassoon, piano and any other instrament he chooses. He taught himself to play all but the saxaphone. He is classified as a jr. with only his 2nd year at Baylor.
My 2nd son produced the talented Shanna, Taryn her sister and Angela their half sister.
Tim our third son has Kelly who is planning to be a dental hygenist and Sarah who is a very talented softball player.
Adam our son seems to be a confirmed bachelor, but he is a super teacher.
Sarah our sister blogger (sunflower rain) is just now working on a doll. She paints, designs, sews, knits and in the meantime laughs alot.
See, I do get bragging rights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home