


What a nice day! We had about 2 inches of rain this morning. Now we need about 18 more to catch up.
I did what I normally do when it rains, veg out. After getting up, making breakfast, making the bed I went on the computer for awhile then just lounged around. There were a couple of movies on TV that we watched, both good ones that we had seen before but were worth watching. I made a good stew with some elk meat that was given us. Yummy!!
I painted awhile but kind of gave it up when the movie got into the action.
My daughter called 3 times today, which is normal for her. She was shopping in Dallas and always calls to let me know what deals she has found! She is buying things for me to use at our annual 4th of July celebration. (more on that later)
The pictures are of stepping stones that I paint. I really enjoy doing these. They take a day or so to do. They sell really good too. The funny thing is I have nothing I have made in my garden.
I will have to take pictures of the rest of my crafts. I have just a few left after Christmas.
1 Comments:
Lovely as usual Grandma!! Mom's doing her kitchen in roosters! I'll have to comission you to make a tile or something for her!
By
Shanna, at 7:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home