looking at my garden upside down

Friday, January 27, 2006



Here is one picture of my back yard. This is an experiment! It's from my patio looking out. The ponds (3 of them) are on the right side. As you can see it is looking winter bleak. The far shed is our tool shed, the other is our work shop. Further pictures will follow after I see if I did this one right....lol

3 Comments:

  • Yea!! You did it!

    By Blogger Shanna, at 8:58 AM  

  • Can't wait to see more! Today we are having 60 degree weather and I just got back inside from going around the yard picking up sticks, filling bird feeders, and (unfortunately) cleaning up after our dog. The snow is melting and there are tiny sprouts coming up all over the yard since our weather has been so unseasonably warm for this time of year. I'm dreaming of spring and it's only January.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • Hi Erin. just keep reminding yourself that spring is just around the corner! We also have a dog but fortunatly he is a tidy one! We rarely have to pick up after him except for the toys and bones all over the yard. We walk him first thing in the morning and late afternoon. He does his "business" then most of the time. Verla

    By Blogger verbestof7, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home