HAPPY EASTER!!



This Easter we will be going to my son and daughter in laws for dinner. How nice to be going! In Easter pasts we usually host, we have even had big picnics and egg hunts at the lake. Times change,(unfortunatly) so has the weather it seems. Last year it was a snow fall, this year they are calling for rain storms (which we can use, and need). I guess we have to wait one more year for better egg hunting, Gr. Grands will enjoy it more too.
Our dog Trouble even got into the spirit, showing us how good he would look in a basket with grass.
too bad I didn't have some plastic eggs handy!!
We continue to plant more flowers, needless to say we still have a few more places............lol Hubby digs and plants in the ground, I do the containers. Cipriano has given me caladium bulbs for my birthday, had planned to plant them the last of March, but fortunatly we waited since we had several frosts. Today we went shopping for more to plant, petunias, impatients and some coleus. They were put in front of the caladiums. I think they will look good. I planted the petunias in containers. All will be very showy this late spring and summer.
I guess I will have to get more creative about picture taking, Our yard is big!!! after the rain, we should have more warm weather, and I will atempt more.
Everyone have safe and blessed Easter.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home