Best News


The best news is that this house in now paid for! We made the last payment Monday. We haven't gotten the mortgage papers as yet, but I had to brag. I took a long time, but the payments were so low that we never even tried to pay off early. Plus, after the interest rates were nearly paid off, our former mortgage owner decided that we should now get a new mortgage. This former owner was the Gov't. and it was in our contract that when we were able financially able we had to re-finance. I guessed we had no choice so we did. At a ridiculous cost. We watched this house being built. And we had to get a new survey too even tho we were the original owner. Interesting but very worth while. It has held up very well. I am still very proud of this house. It was our first home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home